Consider offering Dog Spiral IUD in your clinic
As a veterinarian, you will benefit from Dog Spiral IUD because you will :-
- Save surgical operational time. And you will get to have more capacity for other surgeries.
- Save money and cut costs for purchasing medical materials such as sutures, sterilizations, tools, Ecollars, medications and related pre & post surgical requirements.
- Avoid risks and negative complains from dog parents suffering from post spaying complications either short and/or long term
- Get better relationship with clients and dog parents get happier visting the clinic more frequent for follow ups after DogSpiraL IUD insertion
- Have more time for yourself and for your clinic business managment.
Spaying causes irreversible consequences
All hormones have primary & secondary functions. Hormones are all integerated and have complex mode of action that are vital for normal physiological status. Below are few health results from spaying dogs.
- Neurological changes. Increased cognitive impairment
- Behavioral changes in female dogs
- Adrenal gland exhaustion leading to high predisposing stress situations
- Three fold increased risk of hypothyroidism
- Increased risk of obesity by a factor of 1.6 to 2 times in female dogs
- 200% increase risk for joint disorders in spayed dogs
Watch these videos from veterinarians speaking about spaying …
Just a question …
would you accept to permanently remove your reproductive organs ?!
Change is slow process, see whats going on worldwide about desexxing
Healthy and happy dog
American kennel club
Canine health foundation
The Washington post
American animal hospital association
Canine arthritis resource and education
University of Florida Health
Pyometra ?! Serioulsy
Have many times in a week do we hear about a dog dying from pyometra ?!
Could we remove any of these organs to prevent canine cancer ?! They contribute to more than 97% of all benign & malignant tumors in dogs …!!
Lymphnodes, Bones, Skin, Spleen, Oral,
Adenoma, Bone marrow, Lipoma, Lung, Kidney,
Liver, Heart , Brain !!.
Pyometra Facts and awarness for a risk evaluation discussion with clients.
* Pyometra kills about 1% of intact female dogs. Early detection and routine check ups are important.
* On the other hand, spaying dogs will 100% contribute to one, two or more of the following terrible permentant irreversible damages:
Hemorrhage, fistulas, surgery risks, wound infection, ovarian remnant, stump pyometra, urinary incontinence, weight gain, endocrine disorders, aggression, hip dysplsia, CCL, hypothyroidism, metabolic disorders, Cancers and more …..
Read more published studies & scientific articles explaining spaying consequences and risks
- Gonadectomy Long-Term Health Complications and elevated Luteinizing Hormone (LH) Concentrations (parsemus)
- Increased the risk of orthopedic problems, cancer, behavior issues and other conditions. (ivcjournal)
- Ureteroureterostomy during an ovariohysterectomy in a dog (pubmed)
- Complications of ovariohysterectomy procedures performed in 1880 dogs (pubmed)
- Pyelonephritis during ovariohysterectomy in a female dog (pubmed)
- Vaginoperitoneal fistula after ovariohysterectomy (pubmed)
- Complications observed during and after ovariohysterectomy of 142 bitches at a veterinary teaching hospital (pubmed)
- Developmental uterine anomalies in dogs undergoing elective ovariohysterectomy (pubmed)
- Evaluation of the risk and age of onset of cancer and behavioral disorders in gonadectomized Vizslas (pubmed)
- Neutering for 35 Breeds of Dogs: Associated Joint Disorders, Cancers, and Urinary Incontinence
- Neutering of German Shepherd Dogs: associated joint disorders, cancers and urinary incontinence (pubmed)
- Long-Term Health Effects of Neutering Dogs: Comparison of Labrador Retrievers with Golden Retrievers (ncbi)
- A literature review on the welfare implications of gonadectomy of dogs (AVMA)
- Neutering Dogs: Effects on Joint Disorders and Cancers in Golden Retrievers
- How does a decision to spay or neuter connect to canine arthritis?
- Early neutering of bitches increases incontinence risk, study finds (rvc)
Conclusion, Nothing in Life is guranteed 100%
So proper educated pet ownership and science based veterinary practice are the pillars for better livinghood. Each dog is unique simply because of the genes it carries. Enviroment factor plays a major role for preventing or predisposing diseases. Need to mention that diet, age, exercise and care are topics to focus on.